DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for the upcoming Women’s Prayer Night August 28 to draw us together as sisters enjoying the presence of our Father and sharing our hearts before His Throne. It's at 7 pm in the Youth Building.
- Pray for Lyle who is having hernia surgery August 30.
- The “seed” has been planted in Ashley. May the Holy Spirit convict her of her need for a Savior. Ask that God will draw her to the point of repentance and that she will be saved..
- Pray for the Junior High ministry as the school year begins. Ask that the people the Lord calls to help shape the next generation would be responsive, enthusiastic and joyful.
- Alyssa, our former receptionist, who left that position to await the birth of her first child is having a C-section at noon today. As many of you know her daughter, Zimmerlee, is not expected to live very long outside the womb. Please pray for Alyssa, her husband Dan and their family as they continue to walk through this hard time with Jesus as their source of comfort, strength and perspective.
- Please continue to pray for Charity whose husband Jimmy seems to be failing rapidly in the hospital. Pray that God gives her wisdom and strength. Pray that more helpers will step forward to meet the needs of Charity’s father Stuart. She is also his caregiver.
- Keep praying for Kathy Hammond and her family. Don’s memorial service is tomorrow at 10 am at Calvary Boise. Pray it is a time of remembrance, comfort and joy.
- Pray for Bill, Penny’s son, who has cancer.
- Pray for James and Greg who are in Nevada fighting the fires.
- The Friday night city outreach team members recently met Sabeena and they ask that she will be given a supernatural understanding of God’s love and forgiveness. Pray that she can let go of her past and will allow Jesus to be her Lord and Savior so He can direct her life.
- Please continue to Pray for the Link family. They've just learned that Silas may not be accepted into the trial program for the treatment of his spinal tumor. Ask that God's will becomes clear and that their faith continues to sustain them.
The following is an anonymous request:
- Ask God to help me lose weight and keep it off, find a husband, have children and pursue God’s plan for my life.
Enjoy your time in the presence of the Lord. It is a very privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15