DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Elaine who experienced continual pain in her back and neck. She had surgery but became paralyzed when he arterial nerve was clipped.
- Please pray for Daniel and the Gonzalez family. Daniel’s sister Elena went to be with Jesus on Monday after a courageous fight against cancer. She was a beacon of God’s love to all she met and even though the family knows she is with Jesus they miss her. Pray that God will comfort and strengthen them at this time.
- Please pray for nine-year-old Travis. His health has been failing dramatically in the past few weeks and doctors are unsure of the cause. He is severely anemic and had a blood transfusion today. He is being tested for various genetic, blood and autoimmune diseases as well as juvenile arthritis, lymphoma, multiple myeloma. Pray for his full recovery. His family is trusting Jesus with this but are still battling fear. Ask that God will give them comfort, strength and uncommon faith.
- Please pray for Terri who lost her husband three months ago and is still grieving and in a lot of pain. Ask God to comfort her as only He can.
- Please keep praying for Derrick as he continues his cancer treatment. He is about to go on the experimental treatment but is having difficulties with the effects of chemo. Please ask God to give him a radical miracle and allow him to live to see his son grow into a man.
- Pray for a young woman, recently divorced and living with her parents, who has a serous drinking problem. Pray she will accept Jesus as her Lord and turn her life over to Him for full healing. Pray that her parents will stay strong in their faith.