DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.” 2 Timothy 1:12.
Knowing God---His generous, loving heart and His infinite wisdom---gives us courage to trust Him, no matter what. As you commit these needs to Our Lord praise Him in advance for who He is, how He cares and what He is going to do.
- Please pray for Derek. His wife is filing for divorce and he desperately wants to save his marriage. Ask that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
- Juan asks that we please pray for the salvation, deliverance and emotional healing of Paola in Miami. Pray also that the Lord brings Spirit-filled Christian friends into her life and God enables her to walk away from ungodly company.
- A believer, who is still on parole, asks for prayer that the he would be able to do a Bible study at the Correctional Alternative Placement Program. Pray that God would go before the chaplain tomorrow Wednesday, December 6, 2017, as he talks to the warden at the program to get permission. Pray that the Lord will miraculously open doors.
- Pray for Pastor Rhett’s father-in-law Luis. He has a job interview this week. If he gets this job he could move to Idaho and travel for work as needed.
- Pray too for Pastor Rhett’s wife Natalee. Her maternity leave is over on Wednesday and she will be returning to work. Pray for the family to adjust well to the changing family dynamic that comes with Natalee working again.
- Keep praying for Addie Abernathy and her family. Pray for healing, strength and comfort as they deal with her most recent cancer diagnosis and poor prognosis. Remember the truth of Luke 1:37, "nothing is impossible with God".